My name is Hazel, I'm 20 and currently in studio arts and game design at Concordia, I have had formal arts classes, though more in traditional media. My goals are to get more comfortable and quicker with digital art and Photoshop's tools, since my this lack of familiarity means I don't use it as often as I would like. I would say I'm about a 3 in terms of familiarity with Photoshop, as I more often use other programs like CLIP Studio and Paint Tool SAI. I do intend to be a professional artist in the video game industry, ideally, though currently I'm just focusing on my studies.
Looking forward to the class! Here's some of my digital art.
Looking forward to the class! Here's some of my digital art.


Great stuff! Thanks for posting. Looking forward to meeting you!
ReplyDeleteI think I added the answers to the questions after you saw this, just to let you know! they're up now though.
DeleteFantastic, thank you!
Delete