Week 1 Bargue Plate Assignment Posted by jen on April 16, 2018 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Here are my three finished Bargue plate studies-- the first two were started in class. After finishing the heads I felt like drawing the human form and found a new reference for the third study :) Comments Diana Van Damme17 April 2018 at 10:01Terrific work, Jen. Very precise.ReplyDeleteRepliesjen17 April 2018 at 17:24Thank you, Diana! I actually really enjoy this exercise-- I think I'll do more outside of class. :)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyMarie-Noelle Lepage17 April 2018 at 15:36Oh wow! Thats awsome!😊ReplyDeleteRepliesjen17 April 2018 at 17:26Thanks! :DDeleteRepliesReplyReplyDANDG17 April 2018 at 19:41Hey, thank you for your kind comments, you did an amazing job too, your torso drawing is sick, congrats!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyjen17 April 2018 at 23:22Thanks a lot! The torso was challenging but I enjoyed looking at the reference image so that helped. ;)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Terrific work, Jen. Very precise.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Diana! I actually really enjoy this exercise-- I think I'll do more outside of class. :)
DeleteOh wow! Thats awsome!😊
ReplyDeleteThanks! :D
DeleteHey, thank you for your kind comments, you did an amazing job too, your torso drawing is sick, congrats!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot! The torso was challenging but I enjoyed looking at the reference image so that helped. ;)
ReplyDelete