Very nice work, Dan. I can see that you're detail-oriented, you get right in there and make lots of little transitions, which makes your work interesting to look at - but don't lose sight of the larger light and dark areas on a form or you will break the realism of it. The left side of the face/neck and front of the hair should clearly be in shadow, so I would grab a big soft brush at maybe 50% opacity and darken those areas. Lovely rendering on the stone base.
Very nice work, Dan. I can see that you're detail-oriented, you get right in there and make lots of little transitions, which makes your work interesting to look at - but don't lose sight of the larger light and dark areas on a form or you will break the realism of it. The left side of the face/neck and front of the hair should clearly be in shadow, so I would grab a big soft brush at maybe 50% opacity and darken those areas. Lovely rendering on the stone base.
ReplyDelete