Martin - week 6 Homework

Hello, I would have liked to clean these up some more.  I chose my own image fro the second one/




Ref:





Comments

  1. Overall accurate representation of the colours and major shapes.
    On the top one, I'd suggest being a little crisper with some of your shapes, use the lasso tool to select and fill them in to make a nice clean edge, or actually go in with a small hard brush and outline them, really separate the dark, light and midtone shapes, that will make it look more 3 dimensional. Also, lighten the value on the sunlit areas - that will enhance the beauty of the piece.

    Second one looks good, good colours - you just need more little shapes to go with the big ones you already have. Experiment with some textured brushes and see how it looks. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment