Good start on these, though they are in very early stages so I can't fully give you feedback on them. Be careful with your values on the top one, they are quite dark and very close to each other. I suggest taking a look at some studio ghibli backgrounds for some inspiration on how to deal with this type of environment.
Bottom one is further along. I recommend using a more textured painterly brush for the cloud area, and don't be afraid to push the saturation, the clouds in the reference are quite orange.
Good start on these, though they are in very early stages so I can't fully give you feedback on them. Be careful with your values on the top one, they are quite dark and very close to each other. I suggest taking a look at some studio ghibli backgrounds for some inspiration on how to deal with this type of environment.
ReplyDeleteBottom one is further along. I recommend using a more textured painterly brush for the cloud area, and don't be afraid to push the saturation, the clouds in the reference are quite orange.
Hope you finish these!
Thank you for the critique, Diana. :) I'll do my best!
Delete