Week 10 - Marie-Noelle

Hi Diana! Hi everyone!

I'm sorry that I couldn't make it to the last class. My dog is pretty sick, so lots of vet appointment and overtime for me! :)

On an happier note... Thank you Diana for the last 9 class! I really think I've been improving. I liked the homework even though some was tough ! I'm gonna work hard this summer to improuve more! I hope to see you soon and show you my portfolio...maybe..! ;)

Thank you again!
Good bye, have a great and beautiful summer!

Marie-Noelle


Comments

  1. Hi Marie-Noelle! Hope your dog is ok!
    I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I look forward to seeing the work you create in the future! Your course certificate is at the front desk, you can pick it up next time you come by the school :)

    D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Did not know I will have a certificate!! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment