Hi everyone, here is my late introduction
1. Name
Vanessa
2. Age 28
3. Do you have any formal arts training?
no
4. What are your goals for this class?
Get better
5. Is there any particular technique you are interested in learning about?
I'd like to know more about rendering, I'd like to be able to give my digital work a bit more of my traditional work look (I joined one traditional sketch as an exemple)
6. How comfortable are you with Photoshop? (on a scale of 1-5)
About 4 I think
7. Are you a professional artist? If no, do you want to become a professional artist?
No. I would love to
1. Name
Vanessa
2. Age 28
3. Do you have any formal arts training?
no
4. What are your goals for this class?
Get better
5. Is there any particular technique you are interested in learning about?
I'd like to know more about rendering, I'd like to be able to give my digital work a bit more of my traditional work look (I joined one traditional sketch as an exemple)
6. How comfortable are you with Photoshop? (on a scale of 1-5)
About 4 I think
7. Are you a professional artist? If no, do you want to become a professional artist?
No. I would love to






Lovely! Thanks for posting, Vanessa.
ReplyDelete