Good effort, Nitai. The candle and wine glass are coming along nicely, but the rest require more time and study. You also didn't label them, so I can't tell what some of them are. Keep working and don't give up.
thank you !!! I am planning to putting more hours as I am a little slower on it and its only half way to done and I have more i wanna go to do with it :)
Good effort, Nitai. The candle and wine glass are coming along nicely, but the rest require more time and study. You also didn't label them, so I can't tell what some of them are. Keep working and don't give up.
ReplyDeletethank you !!! I am planning to putting more hours as I am a little slower on it and its only half way to done and I have more i wanna go to do with it :)
Delete