Ysabel Homework Week 7

Hi Diana,

Sorry for the late post! These aren't finished but they're getting there (mainly the komodo dragon scales). I was pretty slow at figuring how to light them.

The fur looks like hay right now. Also, the ashes look like rocks, I wonder if it needs softer shading/transitioning?

Thank you in advance for  your critique!




Comments

  1. Great job here, I can see you put effort into these. The beet looks fantastic. For the ashes, I would not use the sphere shape because the circular shape will not communicate "ashes", it will simply look like rock, ashes cannot really be made into a ball or wrapped around one. I would instead draw them as an ash pile and have perhaps some flakes floating as if blown by the wind. Something like this: https://memegenerator.net/img/images/16588191.jpg
    For the fur, perhaps softening and pulling out the hair along the edges would help? See this study for more ideas on how to do that : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/kXR86

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment